At Woller-Anger, we believe our clients’ financial security and quality of life deserve the utmost dedication, expert advice, and personal attention from a trusted partner. And we’ve been delivering on that every day since our founding in 1984. Our mission: to provide you with the best insurance value available by working closely with you to identify your potential risks and to tailor a risk management program to your individual needs. We believe that by offering you the best service—both now and at the time of a claim—we will build a relationship that will be both long-lasting and mutually beneficial.
If you have an insurance need, we’d love to help. Because we believe in more than making sure you are protected … we believe in the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have a friend in the business. To us, it’s not just insurance, it’s a relationship.
Our agency is licensed to do business in the following states:
AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NV, NY, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, WI.
Our Commitment To Service.
Fulfilling our commitment to service is about more than writing checks. It’s about making an impact. We do that with the help of the Woller-Anger family—employees who are dedicated to making their community a better place to live. Here’s just a sampling of the local organizations we support:
- Cruisin’ The Grove (Woller-Anger is the founder and presenter)
- Community Shred Day (Woller-Anger is the founder and host)
- Next Door Foundation (Book drive and reading to students)
- Antique Motorcycle Club of America (Badger Heritage Chapter)
- Richard Heins/Woller-Anger Scholarship Fund
- United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County
- Wisconsin Child Care Administrators Association
- Wisconsin Collector Vehicle Appreciation Day
- Mukwonago Cub Scouts Pack 29
- Davidson Yell & Tell Foundation
- Elm Grove Holiday Open House
- Kitchens For A Cause
- SecureFutures, formerly Make A Difference Wisconsin
- Mayfair Rotary Club of Wisconsin