Improving The Lives and Futures of Milwaukee Youth through Tennis, Education and Mentoring.
We begin 2020 with a focus on MTEF, the 1st Quarter recipient for our “Pay It Forward” program. Milwaukee Tennis & Education Foundation provides year-round tennis and youth development programs to help students reach their greatest potential. They work to give underserved kids a safe environment where they can play and excel. They encourage and support academic achievement to help develop lifelong learners. Through life skills training and positive adult coaches and mentors, MTEF empowers students to develop meaningful values and critical life skills that will lead them to success.
Values, as stated by MTEF:
- “We offer what we can deliver, and work hard to achieve it.”
- “We assume responsibility for our actions and their consequences.”
- “We continue to strive to do our best in spite of any challenge.”
- “We find enjoyment in our undertakings on the court, in the classroom or in our interactions.”
- “We believe in constant improvement, learning from our everyday experiences, and becoming better as a result.”
MTEF strives to create opportunities for children in Milwaukee, especially those from low-income families and communities, to learn a lifetime sport and, more importantly, develop into healthy, well-rounded, well-educated, tolerant, and compassionate human beings who will contribute to making their community and the world a better place.
Learn more about Milwaukee Tennis & Education Foundation and the work that they do, at MTEF.com.
How can you help us help MTEF? We have tied referrals and charitable giving together through The Woller-Anger Community “Pay-It-Forward” Referral Program. Learn more at WollerAnger.com/PayItForward.
You give… we give!